All school enrolled families and faculty can participate in our PTO directory. Our system provides our school community with a secure and convenient means to interact with one another, volunteer and shop - even while on the go! Thanks PTO Members!
Facutly Note: Faculty members do not need to register. You are registered by our system administrator.
Login from your Computer
Login using the button below or by choosing "Login" from our website menu above. Your username is your email address.
Login from your Mobile Device
Get the App! Download the MySchoolAnywhere app to any mobile device for access to the family directory, volunteering and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the system Secure? Yes! The system uses SSL encryption and password encryption to keep our data secure. Learn more.
- I've registered. When will I have access? Every new family registration is reviewed with the school to verify enrollment. Within a week you should receive an email with login credentials. If your wait is longer, email our PTO system administrator.
- I've forgotten my password. How do I reset it? This can be choosing "Forgot your password?" from the Login page.
- I have a new Email address. How do I change it? If you are able to login, change your email address under Your Family > Change Login. If you are not able to login, email our PTO system administrator to assist you with this change.
- My child will enter Grad 4 next fall. Can I register now? No, but you can register as soon as this school year ends! Also, if you're registered at one of the K-3 school PTO systems in town this year, your 3rd grader will be moved into the HMS system over the summer without you needing to re-register your family.
- I'm not receiving email. What can I do? There are a few possible causes for this. Learn more here.
- I have a question that's not listed here. Find more answers in the Parent Customer Support Center. If you still have no luck, email our PTO system administrator.